We’re open to adding new events to our schedule, assuming they fit our schedule and are a good fit for our program. If you would like to explore the idea for your favorite event, you can apply online, quickly and easily. Fill in all the information you can and submit. Note: Pedal & Park does charge a modest fee for renting our equipment — that’s a great opportunity for you to find a sponsor for bicycle parking for your event!
- Mayor’s Polar Bear Bike Ride, January 4 — wow! 1,030 riders!
- SPIN 2014 Indiana Bike Summit, April 25–26 (racks only, no staff)
- Bike to the Ball Park, April 10
- Earth Day Indiana Festival, April 26
- Indy Grand Prix, May 10
- Bike to Work Day, May 16
- Broad Ripple Art Fair, May 17–18
- Upland Sour Fest, May 17
- Indy 500, May 25
- Meridian Kessler Home Tour, June 7–8
- Monumental Yoga, June 21
- Indy Crit, July 12
- Brickyard 400, July 27
- Indiana State Fair, August 1–17
- Penrod Arts Fair, September 6
Pedal past the pump and park your bikes with us for free!